Hytera PD-562 DMR Portable Two Way Radio
- Private Call, Group Call , All Call and Emergency Call
- More new and helpful digital programming options (see below)
- Hi-quality digital audio on Receive
- Can work with your old analog radios
- Simple, reliable and affordable
- Palm size and lightweight
- Extremely Durable
- 4 Watt UHF or 5 Watt VHF transmit power (the most alllowed by FCC)
- Order your PD-562 Two Way Radio Free Trial Now!
Fast 2 Way Radios - Hytera PD-562 Portable
Call for Details!
Hytera PD-562 Portable Features:
Includes radio, antenna, light weight 1500 mAh Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery, desktop rapid-rate charger, belt clip, programming and 3-year warranty.
Dimensions: 4.53" tall, 2.13" wide and 1.06" deep
Weight: 9.17 oz. with antenna and battery attached
1500 mAh LITHIUM ION BATTERY STANDARD
The PD-562 comes with a 1500 mAh Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery as standard from Fast Radios for longer operating time.
Li-Ion batteries have virtually no memory issues, are very light weight and allow you flexible charging.
BATTERY LIFE (5-5-90 Duty Cycle)
- 16 hours in digital mode
- 11 hours in analog mode
Covers a wide frequency range and allows you to get away from the busy family channels being used in all the low priced
- ONE TOUCH CALL/TEXT - Supports One Touch features that include Preprogrammed Text Messages (PD562), Voice Calls and Supplementary Features.
- DMO True 2-Slot - In direct mode Hytera can provide 2-slot communication, which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency.
- ADVANCED SIGNALING - Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
- SECURE COMMUNICATION - Provides basic digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
The Hytera PD-562 Digital Two-way Radio meets the new FCC narrow band requirements effective the end of December 2012
Designed to Military Specification Standard 810 C/D/E/F/G and IP54
The HYTERA PD-562 Digital Portable two way radio is approved to the following U.S. Military Specifications & IP Rating:
- low pressure (high altitude) storage and operation
- low temperature and high temperature storage and operation
- temperature shock
- solar radiation
- blowing and dripping rain
- salt fog, blowing dust
- vibration and shock (drop)
- Ingress Protection Standard IP54 (Dust-protection and water resistant)
A complete line of speaker microphones, ear pieces, surveillance kits and headsets are available for the 2-pin accessory jack with thumb screw.
Perfect for schools, hotels, resorts, hospitals, business, retail stores, restaurants, manufacturing facilities, construction, warehouse and others where exciting new digital radio communication features help improve efficiency, boost productivity and increases safety.
PD-562 Digital 2 Way Radio Pricing Options:
Only $ Call for Details! 800-691-3970 each includes Three-Year Warranty
$15.95 per month per unit on a Lease*
36 month equipment lease with $1 buy-out*
*$1 purchase option at end of a 36 month equipment lease. Application required. A minimum $2,000 order is required to lease. An equipment lease application is subject to final credit approval. Notification of acceptance usually takes 1 or 2 business days.
Get started with Fast Radios!
Complete the Free Two Way Radio Questionnaire